Thursday, April 28, 2016

Some new stuff

Howdy!

I haven't been too active here lately so now it's the time to make it up for you! Here's some backgrounds and also a sketch of possible menu. The backgrounds are for Liqurice swamp and Courtyard. They look fine but I still have to fix the Courtyard a bit and make it more simple since there's too much stuff going on. All the trees will be driving the attention away from the actual platforms and game itself so... I'll fix it up tomorrow. :D I'm quite proud of the menu though! The idea that went through my mind was that Zalmy could be running still in the place stated below. I think it would be cool!


Liqurice swamp

Courtyard

Menu design

That's all for now! We will be meeting with our group tomorrow and hopefully get some stuff done. :)

-Minea 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Work! I like the menu concept! It gives kinda a "rush" feeling like "Zalmyak Panic" should have.

    ReplyDelete