Saturday, February 27, 2016

Even more Baddie Guy animation tests

Yeah, I did couple more bad guys and some animations for them. I tried to simplify and make character to fit in more with the style of the others. Dunno, I think the characters are Ok, but the animations are... something else. Well, decide yourself!

First guy is called "Mr. BrownCookie"
First animation is simple "shaking, baking" Idle animation
Second one is the "moving" for this guy. It´s not very "fluent" but fills the ADHD need that I wanted for this dumbass


FOR DEATH animation, I did three different. Also to represent the 12 principles of animation "timing" section. 
"SlowOne"

"TheMix"
"TheFast"

For the game, I think the the middle one would be the best. What do you think?


Second baddie is "Cherry_ex_Sloosh", an EX cherry chewing gum gone bad :P
the idle animation "heavy breather"
Moving on... Sluggish slimy moving animation
Death comes to the Slugger!

Well that´s all for now. Keep up the good work team!

-Jkaka











No comments:

Post a Comment